One of the most popular adventure motorcycles from the Yamaha lineup, the Ténéré 700, is back in force this year, much to the delight of many! Starting at $12,399, this sports motorcycle is one of the lightest in its category. It will allow you to cover long distances without ever letting you down!
Several features make this bike a perfect choice for riders with a thirst for adventure: its exclusive 689cc CP2 inline twin engine gives it unparalleled dynamism, its completely redesigned frame and optimal ergonomics offer the very best comfort to the rider during long distances.
Let’s face it, the 2021 Yamaha Ténéré 700 is an excellent choice with its great versatility, agility and handling. It will unequivocally be the best partner on trails, roads, at high speeds and during long journeys on the open road.
- Engine: CP2, 689 cc 4-stroke, in-line twin-cylinder, cylinder-cooled, fuel-injected
- Develops powerful, linear torque for crisp acceleration and gale-force acceleration
- Offers an ideal balance of performance and handling
- 6-speed transmission
- Rally-focused features:
- 4 stacked LED headlights
- Windshield and handguards
- Long travel suspension
- Compact, multi-function instrument panel
- Cockpit can accommodate various navigation devices such as GPS and roadbooks
- Selectable ABS brakes (can be deactivated for off-road riding)
- 43 mm inverted front forks
- Highly resistant to flex for precise steering and suspension
- Fully adjustable to suit ever-changing road and trail conditions
- Fully adjustable rear suspension
- 9.5 inches of ground clearance
- Narrow, compact and ergonomic body and seat
- Relaxed riding position, sitting or standing
- 21″ front and 18″ rear wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion rally tires
- 35.2 inch seat height
- Protective plate
- 12 volt outlet
- Fuel tank capacity of 16 liters
- Available colors: white, blue and black
Consult the detailed sheet of the 2021 Yamaha Ténéré 700 motorcycle. If you have any questions about this bike, contact the Sports Max team! Our professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.